Quality Management Policy
The EXELON vision is to be recognized throughout the construction industry for delivering quality and value. We believe that market leadership is based primarily on performance and reputation, and we aim to be:
- A regionally based professional construction company committed to exceptional client service
- A firm committed to long-term growth based on a solid foundation of outstanding and loyal people using contemporary business, management and construction systems.
We are a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to:
- giving excellent, professional service to our clients,
- Maintaining high ethical and business standards,
- Developing the professional and technical skills of our staff so that our clients are assured of the most up-to date “best practice” Construction service with innovative approaches,
- Helping our clients to clearly understand the construction process, and
- Compliance with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
Our quality objectives are to:
- Meet our contractual obligations with a view to achieving client satisfaction, reputation enhancement and repeat business through the effective application of the Company’s Management System;
- Implement and maintain a Quality System based on AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008;
- Ensure that employees and sub-contractors are trained, skilled, competent, licensed and certified as appropriate for the tasks they are performing;
- Implement the Quality System to achieve project deliverables on time and within budget;
- Ensure that staff are kept abreast of changes in relevant standards, legislation and industry developments;
- Audit the Quality System and review our performance and assess feedback from clients, with a view to continual improvement.
All EXELON staff are responsible for the communication, enthusiastic promotion and implementation of this policy. All staff are accountable to the Director and Quality Manager for the achievement of quality outcomes in accordance with this policy. The Director accepts responsibility and accountability for the Quality Management System provided by the Company